Do you want to be a professional online entrepreneur? I’m sure, you want. If you’re working on your website and building your brand, it’s time to pay more attention to the details, first of all, your email address.
Why is it so important?
There are a lot of things that are determinant how people judge your online business. For instance, your email address, logo or the design of your website. You can have an email address like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The first option is great as a personal email address but the second one with a custom domain looks professional. This is the reason I decided to use G Suite and create a domain based email address.
Believe me, if you’re in the building process of your online business, it’s essential to have a pro email address like mine. It’s symbolizing your brand, your website and people take seriously. Just to mention some reasons why it’s so important.
Why did I decide to use G Suite? Let’s see. There are millions of providers, and in almost all cases the host providers offer a domain based email address for you as well. So, it could be obvious to use one by the host provider. Could be. I’ve already tried out using a Bluehost email account, but honestly, it was not clear enough, easy-to-use, unknown user interface blah blah.
In my personal life, I’ve been using a Google account, and I was always satisfied with it. So, I thought, if it’s easy, I set up a G Suite account for $5 monthly. It’s affordable and why not? And the result? As I expected, the same user interfaces as on my personal Gmail account and it was really easy to set up.
Now, you could say, there are a many other cheaper providers, why you should use G Suite. So, I can tell you more advantages of G Suite.
1. You can include your brand in your G Suite account
We all know how critical to unify all platforms we use to our online business. G Suite gives you the opportunity to add your photo, image or logo to all your G Suite account instead of having a simple Google logo at the top left of your screen.
2. Awesome support
You never know when comes the situation when you’re stuck and you need some help with your account immediately. G Suite has 24/7 phone, email and chat support. Many people don’t pay attention to the support opportunities, but sometimes it can save your life.
3. Useful features
If you purchase a G Suite account, the customised email address is not the only one you get. Excellent document sharing, file storage, calendar, presentation, spreadsheet and video call tool are also included.
4. Friendly user interface
Really. G Suite email account has an extremely bright and easy-to-use interface. Not complicated and really transparent. Believe it or not, you will be grateful for it in a long-term.
Now, you already know a lot about G Suite, so it’s time to set up a custom domain based email account for your online business.
2. Go to the start page of G Suite clicking here.
3. Choose the basic option to start your 14 days trial period. The business option would give you some extra feature like Google Vault, but it doesn’t necessary.
4. After you fill out all the necessary information, you need to verify your domain name. It seems complicated firstly but doesn’t worry; it’s easy. There are many options how you want to verify your domain, and the most comfortable method is adding the HTML meta tag to the HTML of your website. If you use WordPress, the best is to install the Insert Headers and Footers plugin to add the meta tag to your header. Some WordPress themes give the opportunity to edit your header quickly, so check it before you would install the plugin.
5. After you added your meta tag to your site, just click “verify.”
6. If the verification was successful, you’re able to login to your G Suite account and start the work with your new, professional email account. Enjoy.
It’s easy, isn’t it?
What is your favorite email provider?